Lawyer Tod J. Beavers. Personal, Professional and Affordable
If you are facing overwhelming debt, it is important to realize you are not alone. Throughout Iowa and the rest of the country, people are filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy to achieve meaningful debt relief. The federal government created the bankruptcy process as a safe, legitimate option and at The Law Office of Tod J. Beavers, we know how to use this process properly to help those who qualify.
You are Not Alone. We are Here to Help
It is equally important to realize that you do not have to deal with this situation alone. Led by our experienced and compassionate Des Moines Chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyer, Tod J. Beavers, we will be by your side every step of the way.
We offer a free consultation to learn about your situation and goals and to see how we can help you. You can also e-mail our firm and request that we send a free, confidential packet of information right away so you can get started, in the privacy of your own home, gathering the relevant information we will need to see if you qualify.
We Use the Means Test Correctly
Although everyone qualifies to file for bankruptcy, not everyone qualifies for Chapter 7. Determining if you qualify can be a complicated process and requires a thorough understanding of how to use the means test correctly.
With his background in tax law and experience helping people file for Chapter 7, Tod J. Beavers is a lawyer who knows how to apply the means test accurately to see if Chapter 7 is right for your situation and goals. He will assess your income and any deductions or adjustments that can be made using the technical guidelines laid out under federal law and the Internal Revenue Service.
The Benefits of Chapter 7
If you qualify for Chapter 7, we will help you with all of the steps to ensure your petition is processed correctly, thus avoiding delay, additional expense and the stress of disputing or resubmitting any information. If any issues come up, we are always quick to respond.
We want you to reap the benefits that come from a Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing such as:
- Discharging unsecured debt such as credit card bills, medical bills, personal loans and other lines of bank credit
- Keeping certain exempt assets such as your home, cars, retirement accounts, 401(k)s and personal possessions, while also negotiating to protect other assets from being liquidated
- Stopping creditor harassment and aggressive collection agencies from constantly contacting you and people who know you
- Ending wage garnishment actions being pursued against you
- Preventing foreclosure if you are current on your mortgage
- Helping you achieve a fresh start, free from constant worry and crushing debt
- Allowing you to enjoy life after bankruptcy, when you will be able to rebuild credit and qualify for loans as well as other things like cellphones, housing, etc.
Contact Us for Compassionate Counsel
People who contact us do not have to fear feeling judged or embarrassed. You should understand that seeking help is the right, first step to taking back control of your situation. The Law Office of Tod J. Beavers pledges to provide professional, diligent, personal service in helping you reach a fresh financial start. We welcome the opportunity to work with you and help make your future brighter.
Law Office of Tod J. Beavers, P.C.
*Disclaimer: We are a debt-relief agency. We can help you file for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 relief under the Bankruptcy Code.