Altoona Divorce Attorney
Client-Focused Des Moines Law Firm
If you are going through a divorce or are seeking assistance with bankruptcy, you need quality legal services from an attorney who cares about your needs. At the Law Offices of Tod J. Beavers, we consult with clients to understand what is important to them. We then identify legal options and construct a plan tailored to their specific situations and goals.
Our firm has extensive experience assisting clients with a variety of legal needs. Call us at 515-875-4812 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Our firm is focused on listening and meeting the needs of our clients. When you hire our firm, we will:
- Provide clear and knowledgeable answers to your legal questions and concerns
- Work with you on child custody and child support agreements
- Identify debt relief options for you including Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Help you modify existing custody and visitation plans to better align with your needs and the needs of your children
- Listen to your concerns and help you make informed legal decisions
- Assist you in establishing guardianships for your minor children
- Use our background in finance and tax law to structure divorce and bankruptcy settlements
- Create trusts and wills that help you meet your long-term financial goals
Experienced, Knowledgeable Attorney
Our founding attorney, Tod J. Beavers earned his law degree from Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. After graduating from law school, he attended the University of Missouri at Kansas City and earned his L.L.M. in tax law. Before opening his law practice, Mr. Beavers worked for a decade in financial planning, insurance, and securities, and also spent some time working for an international law firm in Arizona and a prominent law firm in Kansas. His background in tax law, finance, and his business work with contracts, benefits allows him a unique perspective into structuring divorce and bankruptcy settlements.
Contact the Law Office of Tod J. Beavers, P.C., today to schedule a free initial consultation. We will work hard to be your most trusted advisor.