Tod J. Beavers
Are you concerned about how to resolve a family law legal matter, including a divorce? Do you have questions regarding child custody, support or visitation, or spousal support? Are you seeking debt relief and considering bankruptcy as an option? The Law Office of Tod J. Beavers, P.C., has helped numerous residents throughout central Iowa and can help you.
Attorney Tod J. Beavers worked for both mid and large sized firms utilizing his LL.M (Masters in Law) Taxation counseling corporations and individuals on complex tax and estate planning issues. He now uses this tax background to benefit his divorce, bankruptcy, and estate planning clients.
Attorney Tod J. Beavers has been admitted to the state bar and practices law in the following states: Iowa, Arizona and Kansas.
Areas of Practice
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. Tax Court
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- LL.M. - (Master in Law ) Taxation - 1997
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. (With Honors) - 1996
- University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, Iowa
- B.A. General Studies - 1985
- Major: General Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Iowa Bar Association : Family Law Section
- American Bar Association: ABA Family Law Section
- Polk County Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona